Skip to content
Guest Services & Resort Guidelines
- Speed Limit: Please observe the 5 MPH speed limit at all times while in the resort.
- Parking: One car per site. Display vehicle pass in your driver’s side window with site # visible or it will be subject to being towed. No car will be allowed in the resort without a vehicle pass.
- Quiet Hours: Be courteous to your neighbors – No loud or excessive noise from 12 AM – 8 AM.
- Trash: Please RECYCLE to benefit the environment. Blue bags are for aluminum and plastic. White bags are for trash. Cardboard can be folded and left out. Trash and recycling receptacles are located throughout the park and in front of restrooms. Please keep your site clean at all times. Extra trash bags are available at the Office or from Resort Staff.
- Management: Management is not responsible for any loss due to fire, accident, theft, damages, injury or death of any resident or any guest of resident, property or vehicle of either. It is recommended that you don’t bring valuable items or if you do, please lock them in your vehicle for safety.
- No Refunds: Whether you choose to leave early or are asked to leave the premises.
- Pool: PLEASE NOTE NO LIFEGUARD IS ON DUTY. No persons under the age of 18 without adult supervision. Pool hours are 9 AM -12 AM. No Glass Containers, Coolers, Beer Bongs, Vaping or Smoking in pool area. Complimentary plastic cups are available at the pool grill.
- Clubhouse will be open to cool off before and after the concert and has a charging station for cell phones & computers.
- Restrooms/Showers: We have 4 areas throughout the resort with 20 showers for our guests.
- Security: There will be security at all times. Guests may go in & out of the resort. Wristbands and car tags will be checked will be required to reenter
- Drugs/Underage Drinking: All guests under the age of 21 will have an AQUA wristband. Please do not serve alcohol to any guest with an AQUA wristband. Should Security find any drugs, underage drinking, or contraband the local authorities will be summoned and guests will be asked to leave with NO REFUNDS.
- Checkout Time: Monday 12:00 Noon
- Office Hours: Wednesday 8 am-5 pm; Thursday 9 am-10 pm; Friday 8 am-5 pm; Sat & Sun 8 am-3 pm.. Emergency
- Contact Number: 760-360-4040 or 760-315-6532 Staff at resort 24 hours.
- Internet Access is available throughout the resort. WiFi codes are on the front page of this welcome packet.
- Coffee: Complimentary coffee is available on the Patio Coffee Bar from 8 am to 11 am.
- Food: Feel free to bring your own food and beverages. GLASS containers are NOT allowed. Shadow Hills RV Resort will also be offering breakfast, lunch and midnight BBQ at affordable prices.
- Ice, Toiletry and Supplies are available for purchase in the office.
- Shadow Hills Shuttle Service to festival. Pick up & drop off is on the north side of the Office. Purchase your pass at stagecoachfestival.com.
- Tents: Maximum size for tents and EZ ups are 10 x 10 for each site.
- Taxi Service: Available from Yellow Cab of the Desert – 760-340-8294. Approximate cost $30 Please request a van if you have 5 to 6 people.
- Wind: We have wind advisories during the month of April. Be well prepared with a good tent and EZ Up stakes. Bring your awnings in and put your EZ Up at its shortest setting and take the fabric off before you go to the concerts.
- Charging stations are located at the club house and outside restroom areas.
- I.D. Bracelets MUST be worn at all times during your stay. Absolutely no guests are allowed to visit resort. Car Tags MUST be in your vehicle and tents/RVs at all times during your stay. Tags on vehicles will be checked on re-entry to the resort.
- REPLACEMENT BRACELETS AND VEHICLE TAGS ARE $100.00 EACH.
- NO OPEN FIRES OF ANY KIND IN THE RESORT.